Brandrep - Stole hundreds of dollars from my mom

My mother has a small business and signed up (by phone) for a $15 a month service to raise her visibility in search results. Had I been able to look into this company beforehand, I'd have told her to avoid their scam.

Well - it's worse than I thought. They billed her not $15, but 149.95 the day of the phone call, and set it up for recurring monthly payments of $149.95 (or about $1,800 a year, if you're doing the math). $1800 a year for a business that makes half that in a month.

I got my mom to cancel this with her credit card company, but she appears to have already been scammed out of $300 that I doubt she will get back.

This business is a scam, and preys on the most vulnerable people they can find.

Preferred solution: Cancelled service through credit card.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 04.

Brandrep - Scam company

Scam company. They tricked me into a contract and pushed me to sign it while I was busy at work, after I didn't see any results I tried to cancel and they denied.

After the contract was finally over, I called, canceled and blocked them for taking anymore money out of my account.

Months later they called, texted me and emailed saying that my card didn't go through and they were calling for me to give them another method of payment saying I had agreed to continue with them for a price of 59 dollars permanent, I said no and I was done with them, he said that the company had conversations recorded and they would go through because they don't make mistakes like that. Don't fall for the same scam as I did.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 04, 2017.

Brandrep - Henry

Company is continuing to harass us with solicitations via phone. We have repeatedly told them to remove us-for months-from their list, and place us on a Do Not Call List.

Both daytime and evening numbers are registered on national and Florida Do Not Call Lists.Reps are calling, pretending to be Google, to work for Google, to be a certified company selling Google services, and refuse to a) remove us, and b) hang up when asked.Our attorney has advised us that we have every right to sue them in court, and this is an FTC violation. Complaint: Company is continuing to harass us with solicitations via phone.

We have repeatedly told them to remove us-for months-from their list, and place us on a Do Not Call List. Both daytime and evening numbers are registered on national and Florida Do Not Call Lists.Reps are calling, pretending to be Google, to work for Google, to be a certified company selling Google services, and refuse to a) remove us, and b) hang up when asked.Our attorney has advised us that we have every right to sue them in court, and this is an FTC violation.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 01, 2016.